Friday, September 16, 2011

Wrastlin' Octopi!!

Ever tried to wrestle an octopus?  Me neither, but I imagine it's something like trying to change the diaper of an eight month old baby.  A baby who has recently discover locomotion and feels he should be locomoting at ALL TIMES.  (Yes, I know that's not a verb.  I'm doing it anyway.  Suck it.)  I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon to hold your baby down with your forearm whilst trying to wrench his body back down to the changing mat in order to keep poop from getting EVERYWHERE, but it happens.  It happens a lot. It might happen every day.  Like, maybe 4 or 5 times a day.  Maybe.  I'm just saying, sometimes a mommy has to do what a mommy has to do.

And sometimes that means wrestling an octopus.

Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. I have been known to give my cat a bath in the closed in shower (sliding door) because she could not escape and I could hose her down and escape the crap-smearing extravaganza. It works!

    ReplyDelete